Dear Parents and Patients,
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same, our commitment to your safety. Please read our new policies to help protect our patients and staff.
- Call or text us at (203) 431-4466 prior to entering the office to help us control patient flow. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come inside. You will be asked some screening questions required to sign a COVID-19 consent waiver before your visit.
- Only the patient being treated will be allowed to enter the office at the time of his/her appointment. The only exceptions are for consultation appointments (patients who have not yet begun treatment) and young patients who need to be accompanied by a parent.
- All patients and parents will have their temperature taken and asked questions regarding their current health and risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- It is mandatory that you wear a mask in our office.
- The tooth-brushing station will be closed. Please brush your teeth prior to the appointment.
- We are currently not offering magazines, access to the arcade games, and so forth in our waiting room.
In addition to the above, you will notice the following changes:
- Signage and one-way directional arrows.
- Sneeze guards and air filters throughout the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and a pre-procedural peroxide rinse will be required.
- We will continue to use virus-cleaning agents in all areas of the office (including the reception room, bathroom, all clinic surfaces, and door handles).
- We follow all recommendations and requirements for safety made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA and stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that might be issued.
We want to thank all of you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation during this unexpected time. We are doing our best to accommodate your schedule, but appointment availability may be limited. We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you into our office!
Dr. Langberg is a Board Certified Orthodontist, Premier Preferred Invisalign, and Incognito provider in Ridgefield, CT. For more information, call 203-431-4466.